FREE Worldwide Shipping: 1 - 3 weeks.
Processing takes 1-5 days, due to high volume of orders.
- We carefully check every item before we ship, because we aim for 100% customer satisfaction.
- We take our time to pack your products, so they can reach your doorstep in perfect condition.
- We know that Naruto has cool fans all over the world, so we ship our products worldwide.
* ADJUSTABLE SIZE RINGS
Under Nagato, each member of Akatsuki is given one of ten rings, to be worn on a specific finger. Other than apparently signifying one's membership, the rings seem to have some role in sealing the tailed beasts into the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, indicating which of the statue's finger the members should stand on. The rings are apparently important and irreplaceable:
- When Orochimaru left Akatsuki, he never been officialy replaced, because he kept his ring.
- When Deidara loses the arm that his ring is on, he has greater interest in recovering the ring than the arm itself
- Zetsu and Tobi specifically seek out Sasori's ring after his death, needing it for Tobi to replace him.
Ring Collection Guide
- Right thumb worn by Pain.
- Right index finger worn by Deidara.
- Right middle finger worn by Konan.
- Right ring finger worn by Itachi Uchiha.
- Right little finger worn by Zetsu.
- Left little finger worn by Orochimaru.
- Left ring finger worn by Kisame Hoshigaki.
- Left middle finger worn by Kakuzu.
- Left index finger by Hidan.
- Left thumb worn by Sasori and later by Tobi.
Feel free to contact us for any reason!